PERSONAL EFFECTIVENESS FOR LAWYERS
A Practical Workshop
Feeling overwhelmed with your workload? Are you trying to improve your time management skills and personal productivity? Still missing some key techniques and systems to be more efficient?
Learning how to manage your time and resources wisely will help you to rethink and reprioritise at a moment's notice.
This practical workshop will provide you with all the tools you need to hit the ground running - from managing email to juggling multiple projects.
What You'll Learn
- how to manage your inbox and overcome email overload
- how to get yourself and your work organized with an easy-to-implement system
- how to use delegation as a useful tool to get even more done during your workday
At the end of this workshop, you'll be able to:
- Plan and prioritize your work.
- Tame your inbox.
- Establish clear systems and procedures to get things done more effectively.
- Delegate tasks and shorten your to-do list.
Peter Kessels has experience in all positions the legal profession has to offer: legal counsel, judge and attorney-at-law. Until recently - and for almost 15 years - he was the Head of HR of one of the major law firms in Belgium.
Peter also has a passion for teaching, which is reflected by his work as a guest professor in HRM at KU Leuven and Université St-Louis in Brussels, as well as the EHSAL Management School.
All these elements combined make for a solid foundation for giving training and coaching in the legal world.
On a more personal note, Peter is totally crazy about the very unique combination of aircraft carriers, special forces and skiing. Not the most obvious combination, but hey, who wants an average trainer anyway?
- In-house training
- Interactive format
- Small groups of min. 6, max. 12 participants
- Duration: 3 hours incl. breaks